logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
FeRaLcHiLdE  
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 23, 2014 4:10:36 AM(UTC)
FeRaLcHiLdE

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Laura, that your PPA drones are being destroyed en mass is no secret. Your added expenses from drone loss are obviously affecting your bottom line. The problem will only get worse as more recruits join the illicit ranks of Anarchist and Radical. You have the upper hand now from sheer numbers but control of Para is changing. Many skilled pilots are out there taking down even your strongest ordinance, the Igor.

So then, I present you this offer: a contract to have a skilled pilot in one of your drones for the sole purpose of eliminating these enemies of yours. I offer my own experience. I am adept at rendering drones from both factions to scrap. I already hunt them at will. I understand how they think.

I love them even as I make them prey or avoid being so myself.

In return for my services, I expect a supply of drones to pilot - no Mansikki mind you but something at least in par with the illicit faction drones. I expect full cooperation from PPA members and freedom to execute my services as I see fit. In return they would receive my aid with combat maneuvers and repairs. As I would be giving up ALL campaign and team benefits of course, I require portals and comm access to function in the Paraverse.

Your choice Laura:
Contract me on to fight your threats
or watch your empire crumble with hands at your throat,
mine among them.

FeRaLcHiLdE

Edited by user Saturday, August 23, 2014 4:12:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Flying ponies farted glitter.

thanks 2 users thanked FeRaLcHiLdE for this useful post.
AgentSearch on 8/23/2014(UTC), Maestro on 9/4/2014(UTC)