logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
wata  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 7, 2014 8:52:00 PM(UTC)
wata

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I was going to list the top 5-10 review sites that i'm familiar with like TouchArcade 148Apps and others but ran into this article that lists and links 157 App/Game review sites. The contact links lead to a form for submitting game tips or reader reviews, some have email addresses listed, but if any of the big ones review Paraversume the game will get a significant number of new players. Some have forums as well to post reviews, and forum posts get listed on search engines.

http://maniacdev.com/2012/05/ios-app-review-sites

The top ones listed are less likely to review since they get constant requests. Worth taking some time out and sending a few tips/reviews to the ones you're familiar with, or random ones on the list.
thanks 5 users thanked wata for this useful post.
MrSmellyPants on 4/7/2014(UTC), FeRaLcHiLdE on 4/8/2014(UTC), Symbiatch on 4/8/2014(UTC), Jewls on 4/8/2014(UTC), olivemma on 4/10/2014(UTC)
MrSmellyPants  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 9, 2014 6:31:16 AM(UTC)
MrSmellyPants

Was thanked: 84 time(s) in 46 post(s)
PLEASE RATE/REVIEW THE APP IN ITUNES.
So far the App store only has about 27 reviews for Para. If you play this game, and you like this game, PLEASE go to the app store and rate it highly. Write some nice comments. If you've never rated an App before, in ITunes you can go to your account settings to show a nickname that you choose to display with your review. No need to worry about your iTunes login showing up - just set a nickname.
thanks 1 user thanked MrSmellyPants for this useful post.
Symbiatch on 4/9/2014(UTC)
Symbiatch  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 9, 2014 1:30:13 PM(UTC)
Symbiatch

Was thanked: 331 time(s) in 128 post(s)
Also just by putting up star reviews without text is helpful, but the text reviews give us the most value. We don't want to put any "HEY! RATE US! COME ON!" notifications into the game, since they are annoying, so we would appreciate ratings. And please rate every new version too.

THANK YOU!
thanks 2 users thanked Symbiatch for this useful post.
olivemma on 4/10/2014(UTC), Thokiin on 4/11/2014(UTC)
playriyaz  
#4 Posted : Friday, February 13, 2015 4:04:03 PM(UTC)
playriyaz

My favorite apps are

1.New Star Soccer - The best football game on mobile and tablets

2.uCiC: Get Real-Time Information in the Form of Images

3.Bike rider - Another my fav app,it has adventorous binds and paths.

4.Candy Crush - Whenever I use to play I forget everything

5.Cymera-We can edit pics in different backgrounds and share pics in social networks

Awesome apps
Marshall12  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2015 9:57:52 AM(UTC)
Marshall12

I just started using uCiC app and it became my favorite app when I used it for the first time. The app is very interesting and informative, I can get quick response for my request. When I response to someone's request I get Karma points for it. I need not search anywhere else for an information I just place a request in uCiC and view the visual answer. Very nice app!
playriyaz  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2015 10:22:25 AM(UTC)
playriyaz

Thanks for your reply. yes, uCIC looks good Isint it thats' why i have listed it in my favorite
Maggi  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2015 2:19:46 PM(UTC)
Maggi

I too used uCIC app, It works pretty cool. Cheers to the developer :)
Maggi  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2015 4:42:47 AM(UTC)
Maggi

Hiya!

I've been having an amazing experience playing an arcade game named Bricks Breaker - Friends. The game uses pets and heroes to bounce balls, break bricks, and collect the coins and gems that fall down. Bricks Breaker - Friends has interesting heroes such as a monkey, penguin, and cat that make playing the game more fun. As you play, you should keep an eye on the ball and make sure you don’t drop it. You can compete with friends and other players for national and world ranking titles. The game has intuitive controls and can be enjoyed by people of all ages.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 30, 2015 8:37:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified