logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Acada  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2014 5:27:39 PM(UTC)
Acada

Hey guys acada here!
So i want everyone to open up a little, so let talk about ourselves! Sound fun?
Since i started this im going to go first 😊

So where to start? My name is Ailey but i go by the name acada in game. Both of my parents are irish but i was born and raised in the united states. Im 21 and currently enrolled in a university studying information technology and computer programming. I am currently working on my Associates degree plan to move to my masters. When im not working or at school i typically like to be outdoors enjoying the fresh air.

I cant think of much else. So if you have any questions just go ahead and ask! And feel free to leave an introduction. Lets get to know one another better! πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
xVaGuEx  
#2 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2014 6:11:26 PM(UTC)
xVaGuEx

Hey guys! I won’t give out my name unless someone asks for it. Anyways, I’m 16 and just finished my sophomore year of high school! If you didn’t know, I live in Virginia, and go to school in fairfax (there you go, you stalkers, you!) As for majoring, I’d like to do something with languages, engineering/science, or computers. I’d also love to go to a service academy! I really enjoy anime, video games, and reading! (The trifecta of joy! Of course, food is on a different list!) If you haven’t realized it yet, I’m a prep. Not the kind that wears abercrombie clothes, and hates anime and video games (no they’re stupid morons.) It means that I go to private school, which kind of sucks at times. Mainly because the way I act socially is often very different than a public schooler might act, and yes, I’ve been told this multiple times. (Though, i’m still not too sure altogether what exactly prep means or what actions make me one XD.)
I’ll be here indefinitely, feel free to ask me questions.

Remember, I'm never too young for you! πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
EdgarAllanPoe  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 17, 2014 12:52:55 PM(UTC)
EdgarAllanPoe

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Name is Aria Marie. But many call me Poe or Nihl. Depends on what game you came from or Para newbie. 18 and senior in HS. Engaged to a wonderful girl. And I work as a kitchen manager and at Radio Shack.
SeaBlade  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 18, 2014 2:14:34 AM(UTC)
SeaBlade

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Wasn't sure how many would post, but figured I would. Everyone calls me Ringo, I am 43 and I am a Life Safety Professonal. I am the Branch Manager of a company in Nashville, TN. I enjoy unwinding playing online games and currently I am playing two, This one and another one, both are in Beta.

I seem to have the ability to come up with problems others have never had. LOL I enjoy beta testing everything from Games to actual electronic equipment to help smooth things out. I look forward to seeing how this game shakes out.

~Eric Seablade~
In the immortal words of Socrates. . ."I Drank WHAT????"
thanks 1 user thanked SeaBlade for this useful post.
xVaGuEx on 6/18/2014(UTC)
Umadbrah  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 18, 2014 10:25:23 PM(UTC)
Umadbrah

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I'm Umadbrah.
thanks 1 user thanked Umadbrah for this useful post.
xVaGuEx on 6/19/2014(UTC)
getAgrippa  
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 19, 2014 5:36:45 PM(UTC)
getAgrippa

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 12 post(s)
I'm 43, a humanities professor in New England, and have published a long, technical book on Cornelius Agrippa, among other works.

I've been involved in RPG design and play for 30 years. Mostly tabletop. SC was the only MMORPG I liked until Paraversume.

I post a lot of suggestions and ideas because I want Para to be great fun for everyone and not fall into SC's traps.

Always happy to discuss ideas and possibilities, and will not be irked if none of my ideas get implemented!
thanks 3 users thanked getAgrippa for this useful post.
MrSmellyPants on 6/19/2014(UTC), olivemma on 6/19/2014(UTC), xVaGuEx on 6/19/2014(UTC)