logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
LivinLoose  
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 6, 2014 3:39:09 AM(UTC)
LivinLoose

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I am interested in what people want to see and do in PvP.
I would love to see a area with 3 dodge points. And is only accessible to players
That understand and respect other players. Players don't attack at random unless
A event that calls for such. This allows a platform to hold events
Such as capture the flag and set player vs player matches and tournaments
I am interested in new and fresh ideas .
Sleepthief  
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 6, 2014 3:52:44 AM(UTC)
Sleepthief

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 31 post(s)
This was copied from a previous post, so some of it may sound odd in a new thread. Hopefully people will post HERE and not the other thread

I'll just get this out there first: I've never done PVP as it doesn't really interest me, so maybe people who are into it should take this thread over but what if on the portal list was a pvp portal that can't be attacked/destroyed, one for each team that warps you into a PVP specific arena? I read the forums a bunch before bed so apologies if this isn't true but I think I read somewhere that Sym and co were working on a way to add nexi? If true, actual pvp people could comment here and give input for nexi locations, a possible spectator area, whatever it is that you creeps do, etc. unfortunately status feed doesn't get used much, so that could be where people sign up, or there can be a pvp section added to the forums where time a and dates are set up, which makes more sense anyway, and will actually get people commenting there more. If it is a pvp specific arena and not somebody's spawn being used it makes it more fair, doesn't depend on said player being online and dealing with setting portals up, nobody out of the loop accidentally firing on portals, players, etc. no need for PVP alts. obviously this may be hard to accomplish (my dev skills being nonexistent so I have no clue how such things are done) and prob isn't that big a deal for many people. Pvp creeps, sound off.
Sleepthief  
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 6, 2014 3:58:02 AM(UTC)
Sleepthief

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Dunno if it'd be able to make it so if there were a dedicated area of the forums to sign up for pvp, anyone can go to the portal but only the people signed up for pvp during that time can attack eachother
LivinLoose  
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 6, 2014 7:22:31 AM(UTC)
LivinLoose

Once again sleep excellent input and ideas .. Thank you .
Symbiatch  
#5 Posted : Sunday, April 6, 2014 12:00:15 PM(UTC)
Symbiatch

Was thanked: 331 time(s) in 128 post(s)
The original idea for this campaign was to build the area into a place where there would be mathces (n minutes per match or something), players would be called (randomly or based on stats or whatever) to fight while spectators wouldn't be able to interfere. Of course only players that have enrolled into the PvP by jumping to the area.

But, you know how it went. So, maybe later then.
LivinLoose  
#6 Posted : Sunday, April 6, 2014 11:53:19 PM(UTC)
LivinLoose

Symbi .. That's exactly my thoughts .. I feel it will be a lot funner and chalengeing with a little organization. I look forward to the future pvp events