logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
vvip222  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 5:58:56 AM(UTC)
vvip222

Acquiring Wood was either the Rockets’ first step toward revitalizing Harden’s tenure or the smartest move to prepare themselves for his departure. Either way, Houston won’t be sorry for pulling it off.

That decision will be made on a team-to-team basis in consultation with local and state health officials. No fans will be permitted in several NBA arenas at the start of the season. Some cities will allow a limited number of fans at games -- with all fans over the age of 2 required to wear face masks.Cleveland Cavaliers Face Masks

At this stage, and until further notice, that’s the future Houston wants to see. “We’re going to continue to be extraordinarily aggressive,” Stone said while introducing Silas. “We’re going to shoot for it. Whether we get there or not, I don’t know, but I can guarantee you that we’re going to shoot for it, and I’m really, really looking forward to it.”Detroit Pistons Face Masks

"I feel good, body feels good, but at the same time I got to make sure the people around me, my training staff, my trainer, training staff, coaches, also be in my ear like, 'AD, calm down,'" Davis said. "I've been great doing practice. I've been in every drill, being in condition and getting back into the swing of things, but like I said, you want to be smart about it as well."

"It's going to be a lot tougher, to be honest," Davis said. "The bubble, you knew you were safe. Here, you just don't. I mean, the league has sent all these guidelines about not going to bars and restaurants and clubs and all this stuff to try to make it safe for us. But, we got to hold each other accountable."Oklahoma City Thunder Face Masks

The Rockets won’t enter 2021 on the NBA’s top shelf. But if Harden stays put, Wood can help turn them into a dark horse title contender. If Harden is traded, Houston already has an integral building block in place to kickstart the rebuild. But until either scenario becomes reality, it’s not hard to picture Wood making life easier for everyone on the roster. The Rockets also suddenly have incoming first-round picks to bolster their chances in the short term, via the trade market.

When Wood positions himself in the right spot, Houston’s defense should be sound. When he steps in the wrong direction, focuses on his own man instead of the ball, or incorrectly assumes what the offense is about to do, it will splinter.Minnesota Timberwolves Face Masks