logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Heartlyn  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2014 6:49:49 AM(UTC)
Heartlyn

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I think when we upgrade our shields and recharge we should get a refill to our health and energy respectively. Would add strategy to upgrading. Making you want to wait and upgrade when your almost empty to get the full benefit from upgrading. I've seen something similar in games before and it would have an impact on how big of an attack I would make if I knew I had an upgrade coming up.
thanks 1 user thanked Heartlyn for this useful post.
Anvar on 2/12/2014(UTC)
Anvar  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 1:11:22 AM(UTC)
Anvar

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 39 post(s)
A small boost, but not unreasonable. It might be abused somewhat by cashing in a bunch of atti ute points all at once, though.
Heartlyn  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 1:43:27 AM(UTC)
Heartlyn

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Not sure if I would call that abuse or strategy. Everyone would have the same choice. Plus if they save them they will have reserves of energy but not have as strong weapons or as high energy. If you wanted to reserve them you take a chance of getting taken down before you can use them. Would be mostly abused for campaign points possibly. Saving them up until the campaign is nearly over and then using them to complete cow missions quickly. And therefore jumping to a higher place or giving your team a quick accumulation of points.