logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tbr281  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2013 11:31:43 AM(UTC)
tbr281

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 4 post(s)
So this has been on my mind for a while now... When the game releases are we going to stick to the teams that we had before with dames team players (peas vs oj's)? Or... Is the entire SC community going to band together against the rest of the world? What are your thoughs...?
thanks 1 user thanked tbr281 for this useful post.
Anvar on 11/16/2013(UTC)
Wohlma  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2013 11:30:57 AM(UTC)
Wohlma

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tbr281 Go to Quoted Post
So this has been on my mind for a while now... When the game releases are we going to stick to the teams that we had before with dames team players (peas vs oj's)? Or... Is the entire SC community going to band together against the rest of the world? What are your thoughs...?

I guess, all former SC players against the rest of the world would be result in a bad game balancing for the first time ;) If we all play on the same side we wouldn't have fun for a long time... However even if we play against each other we will have a great community :)
Anvar  
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2013 2:47:33 AM(UTC)
Anvar

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 39 post(s)
At this time, players are being randomly added to teams to keep the numbers even, and that policy will be kept throughout closed beta. We have not moved onto how team selection will be done in open play, though it is on the "to do" list and we have some basic plans.

Note: once the game is out of closed beta, if you wish to change teams, it will be available, even if it is through an email request to the developer leading to a manual change server-side. We also have on the drawing board the possibility of switching teams in-game, if one wishes.
tbr281  
#4 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2013 3:12:36 AM(UTC)
tbr281

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 4 post(s)
That's awesome to hear! Can't wait for the release... And I hope I'm one of the lucky few to test!