logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
FeRaLcHiLdE  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 20, 2014 10:45:17 AM(UTC)
FeRaLcHiLdE

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 38 post(s)

There's been talk of new art for drones before.
I'm trying to bring that around again.

I feel customizable drones would give Para an edge both in player satisfaction and market competitiveness for mobile online games. You know how so many apps allow you to customize your avatar from a basic model format? Wear a hat, don't wear a hat, pants or shorts, long or short hair, etc.
I believe the game's code already contains the basic foundation for this from what I've seen already (e.g: floating doughnut).

So then, who to do the work?

I was a graphic artist - illustration and paint mainly - for 30 years until disability took away my dexterity. Touch screen technology has been liberating for me, as you may imagine, by allowing me substitution activities for things I can't physically do anymore. I have skill, I have talent, I have experience and I have some time (for now). All I need is the right tools to enable me.

That said, I'm more than willing to produce art for Para's drones on a volunteer basis. I do not have, however, tools to do this. YET. So I'm asking you all to help me acquire these tools.

I own an iphone 4S and a WIN7 laptop I use for music and photo production. I have little money to purchase software. I need appropriate software to paint and render image files for Para on iOS. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT APPS DEVS USE TO DO THIS SINCE I'VE NOT HAD VIDEO GAME CREATION TRAINING. Although I do not own them, I am trained in Adobe Photoshop at a pro level and have experience on several 'lesser' graphics suites both mobile and PC. I also have a steep learning curve - new software takes me little time to get up to speed on if its WIN or Apple.

Please help me help you to help us all have a gorgeous visual experience!

Post suggestions below that I can follow up on to gain the graphics tools I need.
Thanks!

Edited by user Sunday, July 20, 2014 10:47:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Arthritoc Typis

thanks 3 users thanked FeRaLcHiLdE for this useful post.
olivemma on 7/20/2014(UTC), Maestro on 7/28/2014(UTC), AgentSearch on 8/18/2014(UTC)
MrSmellyPants  
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 20, 2014 8:55:01 PM(UTC)
MrSmellyPants

Was thanked: 84 time(s) in 46 post(s)
I would love to see this happen.
thanks 1 user thanked MrSmellyPants for this useful post.
Elijah123456 on 7/23/2014(UTC)
Azmodeus  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2014 8:57:11 PM(UTC)
Azmodeus

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Take this and run. The game needs a better visual appeal.
FeRaLcHiLdE  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2014 11:59:48 PM(UTC)
FeRaLcHiLdE

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Me too!

I still don't know which tools to use.
App store searches arent getting me far.