logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
vvip222  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 18, 2020 11:53:26 AM(UTC)
vvip222

Sunday was to have been the first full day of training camp for the Blazers. They, along with all other NBA teams, began having players back in their facility for individual workouts last week.Orlando Magic Face Masks Face Masks

In the past, there was no limit on how many people teams wanted to have along on trips; it was strictly a matter of how many they were willing to pay for to take on the road. Now, though, there is a hard limit of 45 people who can be part of the travel party. For some teams, that won't matter. For others, it will cause major headaches.

"There's a wide range there, you know, if you're talking about dressing up in suits with ties or going with short-sleeve polos and slacks," Dallas Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle, the NBCA president, said during a media availability Wednesday. "We'll talk more today about it, and as an association, we'll come to what we feel is a good plan for lack of a better word. I don't think solution is the right word; there's not really a problem.San Antonio Spurs Face Masks

Players and members of each team's 45-person traveling party will now be tested twice daily, sources tell ESPN. One test will be the standard nasal swab PCR test that returns results within 24 hours. On top of that, the NBA has added a rapid-return PCR test that can provide results in 30 minutes -- and has proved to be more accurate than rapid-return antigen tests that have been in use for several months, sources said.Philadelphia 76ers Face Masks

Another untapped area of potential, especially alongside Wall, should come in transition. Last year, Detroit’s offensive possessions were second-longest in the league, while Houston’s were second-shortest, according to Second Spectrum. When Harden isn’t on the floor, Houston can either put the ball in Wall’s hands and hit the gas or let Wood have a go of it himself. In the few instances when he actually went coast-to-coast after grabbing a defensive rebound, the outcomes were enough to make you check your blood pressure.Sacramento Kings Face Masks

This could be an indirect benefit for the 31-year-old former MVP, who’s spent the majority of his prime assuming more offensive responsibility than any player not named LeBron James. (Harden’s career usage rate is eighth-highest in NBA history). His most devastating form will take place in pick and rolls, where Wood will force opponents to tinker with their base coverage, whether he’s in tandem with Harden or Wall.

"Physically, right now I'm sore as hell," James said. "We're [in] Day 2 of training camp. That's been my whole career pretty much, except probably like Year 1 or Year 2, when I was 18 or 19. I'm super sore, but nothing [major]. I don't have anything that's stopping me from being on the floor, doing 5-on-5, doing 4-on-4, doing any drills, things of that nature. So [I'm] good in that sense.